2017 Dodge Charger
2017 Dodge Charger – A Sporty, Muscle Sedan
The 2017 Dodge Charger is available in a range of trim levels. Each of which offers a unique driving experience, depending on your needs. If you want top fuel economy and decent power, base Charger models are perfect. For long-distance journeys and improved power for the freeways you have Daytona and R/T models available. For track days, you have the SRT Hellcat® trim, which offers best-in-class horsepower and torque.
Available in 10 trims and featuring plenty of infotainment and safety technologies, the 2017 Dodge Charger offers something for everyone. Visit Rainbow Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram today to test drive the powerful Dodge Charger and you might just end up driving it home! We serve all areas in Covington, LA, and nearby Slidell, Hammond, and Metairie, LA, and offer plenty of amazing deals and discounts.
2017 Dodge Charger Styling & Interior Features
Functional, inviting and comfortable, the 2017 Dodge Charger boasts a remarkable interior. New changes include a cockpit-style dashboard with the instrument panel directed toward the driver for easy accessibility of vehicle controls. The gauge cluster can be configured to your individual preference. Cruise control and audio controls are mounted on the steering wheel to ensure you never let your eyes off the road. Up to three adults can fit in the back seat and the front seats are comfortable for long trips. The exterior design of the Dodge Charger features a strong American sedan look with a sporty overall shape. Racetrack headlights and tail lights give the Charger a modern appearance yet the vehicle boasts many traditional styling cues of the old Charger.
2017 Dodge Charger Trims
- 292-horsewpoer 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 engine
- Uconnect® 8.4 with 8.4-inch touchscreen
- LED daytime running lighting system
- 7-inch driver-information display
- Acoustic front glass and windshield
- 370-horsepower 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 engine
- Premium Dodge Performance Pages
- Voice Command and Bluetooth® streaming audio
- Leather-wrapped shift knob and steering wheel
- Active valve exhaust and available power sunroof
- 6.2-liter V8 HEMI® supercharged engine
- TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission
- Brembo® six-piston high-performance brakes
- SRT® Tuned Bilstein® three-mode suspension
- Power-adjustable front driver and passenger seats
2017 Dodge Charger Specs
The 2017 Dodge Charger can be purchased with four engines options. The first is a 3.6-liter, Pentastar® V6 (standard on SE models) paired with a six-speed manual transmission that generates 292 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque. The second is a 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 engine (standard Daytona and R/T models) paired with an AutoStick® automatic transmission that produces a remarkable 370 horsepower and 395 lb.-ft. of torque. The third is a 6.4-liter HEMI® V8 engine (standard on SRT 392 and R/T Scat Pack models), which produces an amazing 485 horsepower and torque of 475 lb.-ft. The fourth and most powerful is the 6.2-liter HEMI® supercharged V8 engine (standard on Hellcat® models), which produces an impressive 707 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft.